Harry Potter Tour
Once you’ve successfully passed through the barriers of Westminster tube station, hopefully with more ease than Arthur Weasley, you can join us on a 2 hour adventure into Harry Potter Tour.
This fun packed walking tour will explore the London of muggles and wizards.
Learn about London‘s rich history and the famous and infamous muggles that have lived in this great city. You will wander through the district that boasts dozens of ministries including the Ministry of Magic.
Along the way you’ll have plenty of chances to take plenty of pictures and see the film locations up close. The size of the group will be limited to ensure a better experience for you. A short tube journey will be taken as part of the tour.
– Visit the locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban.
– Cross the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince.
– Discover the similarities between Muggle ministries in London and the Ministry of Magic.
– Discover the fascinating history of London, its side streets and ancient buildings.
– Meals and drinks unless specified
– Personal expenses
– Public transportation travel card
– Tips and gratuities
– Optional activity costs