James Bond Tour
What to Expect
Dive into the excitingly dangerous world of 007, and other secret agents, on a James Bond tour of London!
Visit movie locations and sites linked with Ian Fleming and 007, including locations from the latest Bond film, SPECTRE. Travel by mini coach, and visit over 12 James Bond film locations.
See where fiction becomes reality as you are taken into a world of actual spy locations associated with the real world of espionage. Learn about how films were made, get an insight into the secret world of spies, discuss some of the classic James Bond London settings and novels, plus trivia about the actors!
What You’ll Do
- Stand on the spot where the traffic wardens were splashed in “The World is Not Enough”
- Try to spot a real spy at the Mi6 HQ
- See the different Whitehall buildings that have stood in for the offices of the James Bond London HQ – Universal Exports in various movies
- See the St Petersburg Square James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) visits in “Goldeneye”
- See film locations from Bond 24, “SPECTRE”
- Professional guide
- Transport by mini coach
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)