London Quad biking
London Quad Biking and whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned quad biker, this fantastic experience will cater to your needs, with both expert tuition throughout for the novices, and an array of challenging courses available up and down the country for the more expert amongst you! Whichever course you choose, your dedicated and experienced instructor will greet you warmly on arrival and welcome you with an introduction to the vehicles. You’ll then get the chance to try the quad bikes in a more relaxed environment on the training course to hone your skills. It’s then out onto the more challenging circuit for a rally style session, as you pick up speed and put yourself to the test! Some locations will even include a woodland course to tackle too. You’ll be bombing around the course like a pro in no time!
· A dedicated instructor
· An induction and training course
· Time on the training circuit
· A speedier drive on the more challenging circuit, and at some locations, a woodland trail
· Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
· You will need to be at least 16 to participate in this experience, expect at Suffolk, where you can be as young as 12
· You will need to check with the supplier directly upon booking for specific weight restrictions as they vary with location
· You will need to book at least four weeks in advance
· You are free to book all throughout the year, however, Swansea is closed between October and March, and North Yorkshire is closed between November and February
What do I need to know?
·You should be aware that itineraries may vary from location to location and some may not feature a woodland area
·Please ensure you dress accordingly for an outdoor experience, and be prepared for muddy conditions by wearing boots, as well as a change of clothes for the journey home
· Please not that the Gloucester event lasts approximately 50 minutes and on average, only runs once per month
· All dates are subject to availability