Paris Segway Tour
What You’ll Do
- See the sights of Paris after dark by Segway
- Glide along historic streets and across the Pont Alexander III
- Marvel at the Eiffel Tower, floodlit for the night
- Pass Napoleon’s Tomb
- Explore the vast Les Invalides complex
- Go to the Museé d’Orsay’
- Travel past the Grand and Petit Palais on the Champs-Élysées
Experience the magic and romance of Paris after dark on an evening Segway tour of the historic center, and see the “City of Lights” as it’s meant to be seen.
Departing after sunset, the 3-hour tour will take you past the city’s most iconic landmarks. Marvel at Gustave Eiffel’s magnificent Tower, magically floodlit against the night sky. Glide along the banks of the River Seine to see the Louvre Museum and Museé d’Orsay. Cross the Pont Alexander III.
Pass Napoleon’s Tomb at Les Invalides, and the Grand and Petit Palais on the Champs-Élysées. Your guide will provide commentary about the sights as you tour, and there will be plenty of chances to experience life on some of the city’s most atmospheric streets.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Village Suisse, Passage du Général Baratier, 52/54 avenue de la Motte Picquet, 75015 Paris