Windsor Castle Ticket in London
Explore Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
Visit the magnificent State Apartments, where some of the finest works of art from the Royal Collection are
See the St. George’s Chapel, the final resting place of King Henry VIII.
Explore Windsor Castle, the favorite weekend home of Queen Elizabeth II. Find out, explore more about the history of the castle, the State Apartments, St. George’s Chapel and admire the treasures of the royal art collection.
The Windsor built in the 11th century by William the Conqueror Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It was by the subsequent kings and queens, including Henry II., Charles II. And George IV., Rebuilt.
Today the Queen spends most of their private weekends at Windsor Castle, which is also used regularly for ceremonial celebrations and public events.
With your ticket you will get access to the palace, including the magnificent State Apartments, in which some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection are. Among the masterpieces include paintings by Holbein, Rubens and Van Dyck, fine English and French furniture and small treasures from Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
During the winter months you can visit as part of the tour also the. Built by George IV private chambers, which are also known as the semi-state apartments.
This ticket also gives you access to the St. George’s Chapel. This is one of the most beautiful ecclesiastical buildings in England and the final resting place of 10 monarchs, including Henry VIII. And Charles I.
In Windsor Castle there is much to see and do, so please take enough time for your visit, which is expected to take about 2.5 to 3 hours. The castle is on a steep hill, you are walking while the visitors tour long distances, so wear comfortable shoes please.
Windsor Castle: ticket
Windsor, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ Castle
March to October: daily 09: 45-17: 15 o`clock (last admission 16:00)
November to February: daily 09: 45-16: 15 o`clock (last admission 15:00 hours)
• After arrival, you and your personal belongings to a security check undergo. Bring so please as little as possible with
• Do not carry handbags with them and use pacemakers, hearing aids and other electronic equipment required for health reasons. Please contact if
you need at one of the guards help
• Smoking, including e-cigarettes is not allowed
• As Windsor Castle is an unused royal palace, the security measures and opening times can change at short notice
• In the State Apartments, the semi-state apartments and St. George’s Chapel, the photography, filming and the use of portable devices is prohibited
• The St. George’s Chapel is closed on Sundays.
• The changing of the guard can be observed on most days