Terms And Conditions
Welcome to the touring-fun.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made through Touring Fun whether online or offline. By accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Touring Fun offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through this website ( touring-fun.co.uk ) and through designated partner websites. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through touring-fun.co.uk or any other Touring Fun affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- 1.1All use of the web site touring-fun.co.uk (“the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- 1.2You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
- 1.3By using touring-fun.co.uk or any Touring Fun-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- 1.4If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use touring-fun.co.uk or a Agadir Tours-affiliated website.
- 1.5Touring Fun may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Touring Fun. Your continued use of touring-fun.co.uk or a Touring Fun-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- 1.6You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use touring-fun.co.uk content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Golden Tours.com content requires the prior written permission of Touring Fun (if you’re interested in becoming a Touring Fun affiliate, please click here for more information).
- 1.7You agree to use touring-fun.co.uk and Touring Fun-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of touring-fun.co.uk.
- 1.8Your use of touring-fun.co.uk or any Touring Fun-affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Touring Fun.
- 1.9Goods or services available for purchase on the Site, such as hotel and theater bookings are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not Touring Fun. Although Touring Fun uses its reasonable endeavors to ensure reputable suppliers are used on the Site it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the provider and the user which may be accessed from the Site.
- 5.1Touring Fun accepts the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- 5.2There is no charge or service fee for processing Credit-card payments.
- 5.3Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 5.5Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.