Marrakech Camel Ride
Your Marrakech Camel Ride will start with a beautiful drive from 10 am or 4 pm to the palm of Marrakech, located north of Marrakech, an ideal and peaceful location with over 150,000 palm trees, you will find camels for a beautiful camel.
Camel riding is beautiful and comfortable in an exceptional and you will love the site and see the people at the top and the natural and beautiful landscapes. You will have a great experience that will be unforgettable for you!
Camel Ride in Marrakech
Marrakech Camel Ride is during 2 hours experience including Hotel pick up and drop off, if you lodge a Riad we will make a nearby meeting point to meet your driver. Is better to wear shoes/training and long trousers during your Camel Ride in Marrakech.
Please note that camels in Marrakech are very sweet and friendly which means you don’t have to be worry or be aware of them and that they live in very good conditions and take doctor control weekly.
Marrakech Camel Ride in Agafay Desert is also possible daily at 8:30 am or at 17:00, please contact us via email or what’s app if you would like to go to Agafay desert and make the camel ride there.
- Discover Marrakech palm grove on the back of a camel
Enjoy a beautiful place by the camel
Discover the traditional villages and green palm visit
- Hotel Pick up
- Reception of your hotel in Marrakech
- Or Marrakech riads or nearby
- Tour Language
- English French Arabic
- The journey is available daily, for further information, simply notify us through WhatsApp. This trip needs only 1 person to come into effect, solo travelers should get notified with us via WhatsApp before booking.
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
- Pick up time from the hotel
- 10h00 or 16h00
- ( This activity is available daily)
- Return time
- After 2 hours of the start time
- Tour Duration
- 2 hours of activity
- What’s included
- Free hotel pick up
- Free hotel drop-off service
- Air-conditioned transportation
- mint tea
- The best Camel Ride in Marrakech
- All taxes and fees included
- What’s not included